2) Watch the Simon Pearce artisans blow glass and throw pots in Quechee.
4) Sample the different grades of maple syrup, and 15 different cheeses, at Sugarbush Farm in Woodstock. 8) Join Ladies' Night Out Thursdays at Tip Top Pottery in White River Junction. BYOB - they'll provide the wine glasses. 9) Try a complimentary tasting of a variety of cheeses at the Cabot Cheese Creamery at the Quechee Gorge Village. 15) Take an ILEAD course (Institute for Lifelong Education At Dartmouth) in Hanover, NH.
16) Take a journey into a country store of yesteryear, filled with hard to find items and childhood foods and toys at the Vermont Country Store in Weston. 17) Climb The Wall at Quechee - located on Route 4.
18) Stroll through the Reserve Corridor at the Baker Library and see the Orozco Murals in Hanover, New Hampshire. 19) Check out the diverse local talent at open mic night at the historic Skunk Hollow Tavern in Hartland, Vermont - about 15 minutes from Quechee. 20) Take some art classes at the AVA Gallery in West Lebanon, NH - a 20 minute drive from Quechee. 22) Watch milk being bottled at McNamara's Dairy in Plainfield, NH - an easy half hour drive from Quechee. Be sure to bring home some chocolate milk! 24) Explore the region's industrial heritage at the American Precision Museum in Windsor, VT just down Route 91 from Quechee. 27) Spend an evening playing bridge after a delightful dinner at Davidson's.
31) Visit the orchid collection in Dartmouth's Life Sciences building in Hanover, NH.
35) Enjoy indoor ice skating year-round at Union Arena in Woodstock, VT.
During the Winter:
40) See the Christmas light display at LaSalette Shrine in Enfield, NH - about 25 minutes away.
42) Snowshoe on one of the many trails in Quechee.
43) Get together for a pick-up game of Platform Tennis at the base of the Quechee Ski Hill.
44) Grab a box and a bunch of Duct Tape and join the fun at Quechee's Annual Cardboard Box Derby!
45) Shuss the slopes at Suicide Six, Dartmouth Skiway, Killington, or here at Quechee.
46) Join up for a game of Broomball on the Skating Pond at Quechee.
47) Get in line and enjoy the Hartland Roast Beef Dinner. Hartland is the next town over.
48) Enjoy an afternoon of dog-sledding or have a moonlight snowshoe adventure at The Path of Life Garden.
49) Bring in the New Year at the annual Quechee Family Party.
During the warmer months:
50) See the spectacular view at the Quechee Gorge bridge.
51) Walk the nature trails at VINs Nature Center in Quechee.
52) Enjoy Ice Cream Sundays at Billings Farm in Woodstock.
53) Enjoy a Concert on the Green, each Thursday in Quechee, beginning in late June.
54) Bring a picnic and enjoy a polo game at the Quechee Polo fields and do the traditional stomping of the divots.
55) Have fun with the whole family at the Quechee Gorge Mini Golf.
56) Hike down into the Quechee Gorge.
57) Learn how to the fly fish at Wilderness Trails at the Quechee Inn.
58) Come to the 4th of July festivities and watch the fireworks at Quechee Club.
59) Go on a horse-drawn wagon rides for "Wagon Ride Wednesdays" at Billings Farm.
60) Hear the pipes play and watch Scottish Games at The Annual Scottish Festival in August at the Polo Grounds.
61) Stroll along the boardwalk in Hartland's Esqua Bog to see the pink Lady Slippers bloom in early summer.
62) Sample fried dough and watch the evening's Balloon Glow set to music during the Annual Balloon Festival on Father's Day weekend in Quechee.
63) Come to the Hanover Mother's Day Pow Wow weekend.
64) Rent a canoe at Wilderness Trails in Quechee and paddle from the Hartland Reservoir up to the Quechee Gorge.
65) Take the White Water Immersion course at Quechee; partnership with Stillwater Outfitters.
66) Go white water kayaking on the White River.
67) Get involved with the Quechee Artisan's Fair held in November at The Quechee Club.
68) Run with or cheer on the runners in the Quechee Covered Bridge Half Marathon in June.
69) Spend the day getting lost in the Corn Maze at Danville, VT - just one hour north.
70) Pick your own apples, strawberries or raspberries and enjoy their own corn maze too at Riverview Farm in Plainfield, NH just a half-hour from Quechee.
71) Enjoy some maple milk while watching the Ox pull or pig races at the Tunbridge World's Fair in September - only 33 minutes from Quechee.
72) Join the Quechee recreational staff each Tuesdays and go canoeing or kayaking in most of the waterways in Vermont and New Hampshire.
73) Hike parts of the "Long Trail" Appalachian Trail as it crosses Woodstock.
74) Attend a Sunday afternoon concert on the main house porch at Saint Gauden's National Historical Site in Cornish, NH about 45 minutes from Quechee.
75) Take in the Summer Solstice Festival in Norwich.
76) Go to the Glory Days of Railroading in September in White River Junction.
77) Rent a bike at Wilderness Trials at Quechee Inn and explore the area.
78) Join us at The Quechee Club Tennis Center for a tennis social, Old Racquet and Classic Clothing party.
79) Play with water in the concrete stream at the Montshire Museum in Norwich.
80) Enjoy an afternoon floating down the Connecticut River followed by a an overnight camp in a tipi at the Path of Life Garden in Windsor.
81) Walk the Old Carriage Trails on Mt. Tom in Woodstock.
82) Enjoy an afternoon canoeing/kayaking on Grafton Pond watching for loons an hearing their calls about 45 minutes from Quechee.
83) Spend a day on Lake Pinneo with funyaks.
84) Experience the nostalgic 1950's and watch a movie at the Fairlee Drive-In, just 30 minutes from Quechee.
85) Enjoy the views from the top of Mount Ascutney.
86) Visit the Norwich House and Garden Tour held in July.
87) Participate in Halloween fun for all ages at Billings Farm and Museum.
88) Take a dinner cruise around Lake Sunapee on the M.V. Mount Sunapee II, about 40 minutes from Quechee.
89) Enjoy some famous ice cream at Fore-U Ice Cream in West Lebanon, NH - just 15 minutes away from Route 4.
90) Ride your bike on the Rail Trails through Enfield, NH, starting in Lebanon, NH.
91) Support local organizations & charities; join the CHaD Golf Tournament & Gala evening.
92) Fly a kite or relax on a nice summer day on the Quechee Green.
93) Help by enjoying and donating to the Chefs of the Upper Valley Fundraiser for The Haven.
94)Eat Italian every Wednesday Night during the summer at The Quechee Club.
95) Watch the chips fly at the lumberjack competition at the Cornish Fair in August.
96) Walk through the Path of Life sculpture garden in Windsor.
97) Go for a balloon ride and "kiss" the Ottauquechee River.
98) Take in a summer-rep performance at the New London Barn Playhouse or the Eclipse Grange in Thetford - up the I-91 from Quechee.
99) Bring a picnic, blanket and bottle of wine and enjoy the music of at the annual Ottauquechee Music Festival held in August at the Quechee Ski Hill.
100) Prospect for minerals at Ruggle's Mine in Grafton, NH - about 40 minutes from Quechee